BerkeBären with multivitamins, lutein and zeaxanthin (60 servings)
- Lutein and zeaxanthin: The fruity gummy bears contain vitamins and nutrients that are important for a healthy life for children and adults.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin will be enriched in the yellow spot of the retina in humans and protect the visual cells from short-wave light and free radicals.
- Vitamin C and vitamin E help protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Niacin contribute to the normal function of the nervous system (as well as the optic nerve).
- BerkeBären is registered with the information center for medicinal specialties with its own pharmaceutical central number (PZN: 15571636) and can be sold in the pharmacy.